Miz Fitz Professes to Know All!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

How Girly is Too Girly?

Dear oh wonderous Miz Fitz,
I have a lot of guy friends and they treat me like a guy, but lately I've been dressing more girlyish and they still don't notice me! Am I that ugly that cant look at me as more that "one of the guys"?
Sincerely, Mal



Without seeing how girlishly you have been dressing, one  can only speculate. As much as she appreciates girliness, Miz Fitz believes it is possible to overdo it to a point where boys will be afraid to look at you for fear of overdosing on your pink magnificence.


For another point of view, here is Courtney Conway:




2 comments:

  1. So how should I dress? Btw I will never wear pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miz Fitz suggests that you dress in a way that makes you feel good about yourself, and not dress the way you think other people think you should dress. Of course, if you follow this advice, you will be dressing the way MIz Fitz thinks you should dress, thereby ignoring her advice. Miz Fitz is confused now. She does not know what to wear herself.

    ReplyDelete