Miz Fitz Professes to Know All!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New World of Warcraft Technique


Dear Miz Fitz,

My best friend is a boy. Recently we were talking about WOWfest. (every year he and his friends would go over to one of their houses and play World of Warcraft for 24 hrs straight) Since we had all started playing together he asked me what day I could come over. He actually forgot I was a girl! I can't help but wonder if this is how all the guys in school see me. I never have been asked out but I thought it was just because of my, now graduated, older brother. Do the boys literally see me as one of the guys now?

From 1 of the girl/guys


Dear 1 girl,

First, Miz Fitz would like to know the gender of your primary WoW avatar. Female? Male? Other? If you chose one of the latter two answers, Miz Fitz cannot help you. If your avatar is female, perhaps you could arrange to enhance her breast size.* Of course, this will only help you in the virtual world. If you want to impress you real world girlness upon these unobservant troglodytes, you will first have to get them to stop playing World of Warcraft, which drains a boy’s romantic impulse like a sewer grate drains a flooded street. Do you know where the electrical box is in that house? There is a big lever on its side. Pull it.

* Miz Fitz has been informed that the breast size of WoW characters is not configurable. Oh well. Virtual reality is not all it's cracked up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment