Miz Fitz Professes to Know All!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Help! My Son is on Drugs!

Dear Miz Fitz,

I am probably older than most of your readers, but I have a serious problem and I need your youthful-but-wise-beyond-your-years help. I recently came across a bag of dried plant material in the bottom of my 15-year-old son's sock drawer. I just knew it was marijuana! (I have attached a picture.)


Just to make sure it was pot, I rolled some up in a piece of paper and smoked it. I never want to do that again! It was awful! I had a headache for hours! I don't understand why kids smoke that awful stuff! Yuck!

Here is my question: what should I do? I know I have to talk to him about it, but I don't know what to say.


—Frightened and Bewildered Mom



Dear Mom,

WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN YOUR SON'S DRESSER DRAWERS???? Okay, never mind. Miz Fitz understands that mothers engage in insane behavior from time to time. As for your son's drug habit, you may relax. You smoked his potpourri. 

The question you must deal with now is this: why would a 15-year-old boy have potpourri in his sock drawer? Miz Fitz will have to get back to you on that.




No comments:

Post a Comment